Monday, March 11, 2013

Strange Occurrences

Wow! I'm not going to lie but these past couple of days have been real hard. Found out so much about people that I wouldn't have expected. This is unnecessary stress in my life that I don't need. All this is do to fucking mercury retrograde!

A few rules to follow and know during mercury retrograde is to, One, Not to buy any electrical items! You will find yourself that most of the electricals will be disarrayed if you do, so to evade any problems do buy them a week before or after retrograde.

Two, under any circumstance Do not get into a relationship. If you do, as quickly as it started it'll end just as fast and you'll more then likely have thee worst heartache. I've heard many stories of people getting together around this time and it has always ended badly. It's a rarity that it will last but it has been done.

Three, If you're in a relationship before mercury retrograde and it turns sour during retrograde, and you guys break up. Don't worry too much. People who usually break up around this time end up getting back together and usually as if nothing had happened.

Four, Someone from your past will come back into your life. Whether it's an old flame, friend, co-worker or someone you lost contact with awhile back, they will somehow make their way back into your life. This is to be expected, it's inevitable you can say...

And as always, there's is a lesson to be learnt. Hence why there is soo much chaos around this time. However you will truly know what that lesson is when it ends.

These are just a few of the basics that you'll need to know. Check out Astrology Zone and Mercury Retrograde for more info. Also check out this article about Relationships & Love.

Like I said, this has been one of the toughest retrogrades I have encountered by far. Some people who I would talk to just about on a daily basis, has completely stop talking to me right when retrograde started. I do not know why but they have. Frankly, I know they'll come back and hit me up as if nothing had happened. That's what usually happens during this trying time.




Oh and how can I forget?! Someone from my past has come back. That's not good! The name that I pegged him is, Satan. He's a horrible man that has walked on the face of  the earth. Thought he'd choke on a dick and die already but hasn't. He's come back with a fucking tenacious vendetta and for sure has plans to raise havoc on me and other people that are involved. I'm just praying to the universe that it's short lived. Now I have to hit him where it hurts and fast. I've got to sage the fuck out of my room and do a freezer spell, so that he doesn't affect me and he will not! So mote it be.

Also, I had a freakin' scary out of body experience/dream last night. It was definitely intense. For some reason I tend to see myself sleeping when I have these horrendous experiences happen to me. It's like something holds me back from exploring the dream world and I'm stuck in my room, outside of my body just floating on the air. Anyway, I see that I'm sleeping on my stomach then all of a sudden I feel a weight on my back and it pins me down to my bed so that I don't move at all. Then I feel many pairs of hands pinning and pulling the rest of my body down so that I do not move at all. I try to say a prayer but I'm a bit disoriented and something or someone is preventing me from saying it too. I don't know how I muster up the strength but I do and I finish the prayer, I then envisioned I was being surrounded by a bright beam of light and I called on the Arch Angels and my deceased loved ones to help intervene on the situation. Which they did in retrospect because as soon as I did that, I felt the weight and hands on my body slowly but surely diminish.

When I woke up from this, one of my arms was numb & in pain and I couldn't move it at all. I must have slept on it wrong or something but for me to "dream" of something so horrific as this, something is up. The dream had only been about an hour or so from when I fell asleep. It seemed like an eternity had passed. I then quickly sage my entire room from top to bottom, lite candles with water surrounding it and then did a protection spell for myself and loved ones and finally went back to sleep. Later on that morning I again woke up with the same numbness and pain in my arm because I had slept on it wrong yet I had no 'nightmare'? It was as if nothing went down last night. What the fuck is going on dude. This is too much to be a coincidence! Something was totally after me but failed. Don't fuck with the meek, we have strong wills. I will prevail!



Please feel free to follow me and leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment