Sunday, March 3, 2013

Random Rant: Mercury Retrograde

I'm a firm believer in that throughout our lifetime we learn lessons, whether good or bad. There is nothing farther from the truth when I say that we ALL will learn something of some sorts when Mercury is in Retrograde! Mercury goes into retrograde 3 times a year for about a month more or less. And guess what?! We just went into retrograde on February 23 and will end on March 17. It came a little early this year too, which is a bit weird to me but whatever.

I don't know what it is but lately I've been having the feeling of helplessness. I'm wondering if it would be a spirit in my house trying to manifest its emotions onto me or just maybe I'm feeling one of my close relatives' or friend's emotion. Ugh, it's irritating thee fuck out of me since I cannot for the life of me, pinpoint where it is coming from. Usually shit "just happens to fall on my lap", so they say but nothing has turned up yet. Damnit!

I wonder if this has to do with a lesson I must learn this season. I have been a bit distant with some of my family and friends. Can't help it though, it just seems like I'm always bothering them or that it's usually just me putting in all effort to say 'Hi' and see how they're doing. Dude it gets fucking tiring being the one who has to initiate a damn conversation with someone who says they care, can you blame me? Yes I know we are all very busy with our lives Neppah Tihs, shit happens mang. It's just that it'll be nice for a change to have the effort reciprocated every once in a while you know. To feel like someone out there does care about you....So if you don't hear from me in a cool minute, you know why. I've just been Real busy with a little situation and do not bother me....that's called life!

 
 
(Lilac- Pre-Retrograde, Blue- Retrograde, Purple- Post Retrograde)

 

Ugh just one of them, think out loud random rants. Man I seriously need some sleep, I'm just being fickle...Goodnight Everybody!




Please feel free to follow me and leave a comment below!
*P.s. just realize, had no intentions to post this on a 3 day. Number of communication... #Numerology look it up!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment