Thursday, March 14, 2013

Predictions

Oh my fucking god, I'm so mad at myself right now! About a month or so ago I had a dream that I was at a grocery store. I was just walking up and down each aisle to shop for whatever caught my eye, right. I'm not sure how long I was there but I did seem a bit bored and I had a few items in the hand basket already. Then all of a sudden I see myself starting to stalk the shelves with these white looking boxes. I'm just there for a cool minute, then something tells me to look at them and I see a familiar figurine I hadn't seen for a while. It's yellow with a brown cowboy hat, boots, gloves and a blue handkerchief wrapped around its neck. They were freakin' boxes of Twinkies! I remember specifically telling myself, 'Oh wow they're back'. Crazy right, I know who would have thought...

So I found out yesterday that they Are going to come back sometime this year. Yes Twinkies are making a come back! What irks me is that I didn't write it down on here for you guys to see. Then I could have been like you see guys, I'm not that crazy my premonitions/dreams and predictions Do come true!





Since we're on the topic of predictions, I know I'm not the only one who has had a dream about this but I believe something is going to happen to the white house. Am not sure what exactly happens or what it is but all I saw in my dream, was that something happened to it. It was enough for to cause some concern and to show up on the news. I'm hoping no one gets hurt though. So if something big does happen to it, I can be at rest and say 'You see you guys, I saw it coming. I was right'. Laugh out loud, hey someone has to stroke my ego why not be me you know. I'm just glad I finally got this off my chest.



Please feel free to follow me and leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment