Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Raffle


Wow! What?! I kid you not this is probably the sixth dream (ironically) I have had this year about the band and members of DevilDriver. Dude, what the Fuck is up? Something is going down...

This is going to be short and sweet like always. It seems that I was at a grocery store or something of the like. It's some type of business with many monitors and cashiers, so I figure it's the grocery store. Walmart comes to mind for no particular reason, it just does. We're there just chilling inside the building towards the entrance, within a check stand just conversing and reminiscing on some funny events that had happened a couple days before. I couldn't tell you in detail on what we were laughing at because this dream was so quick and vague, I woke up and was in utter disbelief of why I am dreaming about them again!

There were some people there that seemed to know the guys pretty well. Their' faces look very familiar to me it's just I'm not too sure where I've seen them before. I think was the only woman who was there in the group. Not that I'm complaining, am put off a little bit. For the most part of our time there, I was just talking with John for a kool minute. I got an overwhelming feeling of 'finally'. I'm guessing "finally" I'm getting to really know who and how he is as a person outside of the public eye which was nice to see, you know.

Now, what gets me is why the hell would you do a free giveaway and/or raffle at a grocery store? Beats me however that's exactly what happened. I guess we were just waiting for some time to pass to announce who the winner of the raffle was going to be. There weren't that many people to begin with for this raffle. At most there were about eight people along with us just waiting to see who's name was going to be called out. I'm not to sure what they were raffling off. I think it was a combo of the new album and something else. All I know that it was pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

The winner's name was displayed over the monitors throughout the store. It was a young, little blond-haired girl who won. She was overjoyed to say the least. She then hugged the guys and took a picture with them. And that's pretty much all she wrote folks. This is where the dream ends.

'Til next time, Blessed Be!






Please feel free to follow me and leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment