Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hawai'i

Hey guys, hope you're doing well! Had a chance to fly out to O'ahu, Hawai'i to visit some of my family and friends. Here are a few pictures of my voyage! ^_^

























I've always had a fascination of clouds. It had been raining the past few days and as we were driving around town, I took a picture of how pretty clear the sky was.
















My sister and I went for a hike at Nu'uanu Pali Lookout. Here is a plaque just before you walk the original Pali road.




 The view we saw while walking at Nu'uanu Pali. It had finished drizzling, it was very cloudy and unbelievably windy to where we almost could fly! haha









As we were driving around the island, we made a pit stop and I came across this ornamented rock.

Had a beach day with the family. As we were lounging around everything just seemed so serene and I had to take a picture.







I happened to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center and went to Pearl Factory. This was one of many pearls that I pick, haha it was 8mm!






Hope you some of my pictured from Hawaii.


Please feel free to follow me and leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment