Friday, February 22, 2013

Sidenote: Dez & Mike...

Wow, it's official guys! I have pretty much dreamt about every guy in DevilDriver. I know right so soon, it's fuckin' tripping me out! It was a short and sweet "dream". I'm starting to wonder if it was a premonition because I was half asleep when it happened. It's good news tho, no one got injured or anything. Again, this could have easily been a premonition, it was blurry and was a bit hard to understand what exactly they were talking about...



(Dez, Mike)


In this dream it was just Dez and Mike. They were lounging around in what seemed to be a hotel room. It was a small room with white walls, two twin beds and some wooden chairs right next to them. Dez was sitting in the one of the chairs watching TV and Mike was sitting on the bed with his feet up on either the wall or another chair, I couldn't really tell. They both did seem like they were antsy. They were talking about a recent project they both had done together. When all of a sudden a certain announcement of something came on the TV and caught both, Dez and Mike's attention.

Apparently whatever project these two were working on,  just went mainstream and it was getting alot of PR, more then what they usually get. They were talking about it, on how it took forever to get it out but that it was well worth it. Much of the conversation was inaudible to me. But you get the picture. They worked hard like always and are reaping in all the glory.

Could this actually happen to these guys? Who knows, only time will tell. They're a bunch of talented men and are more than deserving of what they do for their craft! I wish nothing but the best for them and I do hope their music does go mainstream. The public will benefit for sure!   \,,/, ^_^


Please feel free to follow me and leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment