Monday, January 7, 2013

Sidenote.

Food for thought:

I'M A MAYAN APOCALYPSE SURVIVOR!!


 

Yee buddy like I said I'm a Mayan Apocalypse survivor, pretty funny right....

Oh and Happy New Year to everyone! ;-) 

Wow, alot has happened since my last post. One thing I can and will say is that I had another déjà vu moment on Christmas (I know right, out of All days of the freakin' year...). Can't help that I'm so sensitive during holidays. It was the morning, I had just gotten out of work and I was bored so I started playing on my brothers word search booklet that he had in the office. I'm just sitting there thinking real hard and trying to look up these words when all of a sudden it hits me I've seen this before, the words that is. The word arrangement looked real familiar even tho it was a brand new book and that I have never seen it before until that day. It was definitely a trippy feeling.

Strange I know, but what else can I tell you?! I've noticed lately at least for 2012, that these déjà vu moments primarily have happened around christian/catholic holidays. The last one that I can remember was when I got one on Easter. Hmm, I wondering if this is a sign for something. For instance, to finally concentrate and write my book. Anyways who knows only time will tell.


Please feel free to follow me and leave a comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment