Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cooking spree...

Lately I've been cooking whatever comes to mind....why I don't know but I will tell you this, these dishes were really delish!! lol just thinking about makes me want to make them again. What I've made these past few days are:

1) Salted Caramel Apple Cupcakes
2) Scallop Risotto
3) Pad Thai
4) Camarones a la Diabla
5) Fried Polenta with Ragu alla Bolognese

(not shown)
6) Mexican Wedding Cookies
7) Mignardises - Petits Fours Secs

Ah, I definitely enjoyed cooking and baking that I've done lately! I can say that I have been lagging it a bit. It feels good to finally be back in the kitchen, and mixing stuff up for my family and coworkers.

If you want recipes to any of these please feel free to follow me on and leave a comment below!  :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment